Saturday, June 22, 2013

1. Change in Rating System. 2. A Second Chance

(Please click on the title above to see the complete posting.)
1. I have changed my rating system from a zero-to-one-star system to a zero-to-five-star system to give a more nuanced idea of my response to a play. Under the new system,
***** = Excellent
**** = Very Good
*** = Good
** =  Fair
* = Poor
0 = Horrible

I have applied the new ratings to all reviews since January 1, 2012 and will work my way further back as time permits. I hope the new ratings will be more helpful to readers.

2. Three plays that I reviewed positively are returning:

Buyer and Cellar has opened at Barrow Street Theater.
Bad Jews will open at the Laura Pels in September.
A Christmas Story: The Musical will open at the Theater at Madison Square Garden for a limited run in December.

No comments: